This Privacy Notice explains the categories of information that we collect, how we use that information, and how it applies when you access or use our websites, mobile applications, and services, both online and offline (collectively, the “Site”). Your privacy is important, and we encourage you to read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand how we collect and use your information.
Consent. By accessing this Site, registering with Blue Ash Educational Building, creating a user profile on our Site, or submitting information to Blue Ash Educational Building, you consent to this Privacy Notice and the collection and use of information as described herein. We will take reasonable steps to notify you and confirm that you agree at different stages of collecting your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not be able to access or benefit from certain portions of this Site.
Personal Information. As used in this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device, such as:
- identifiers (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address)
- sensitive Personal Information (e.g., state identification number, insurance information, financial information)
- protected classification information (e.g., race, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, sex, veteran or military status)
- biometric information (e.g., biological characteristics, behavioral, fingerprints)
- internet or other similar activity (e.g., browsing history)
- employment-related information
- Nonpublic educational information, including information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, commercial tendencies)
Personal Information does not include (a) publicly available information; (b) aggregate information, meaning data we collect about your use of the Website or about a group or category of services or users from which individual identities or other Personal Information has been removed; or (c) deidentified information that cannot be easily linked back to the individual.
Lawful Basis. We will only collect your Personal Information (a) when applicable, with your consent; or (b) if we have a legitimate interest in doing so. We only collect Personal Information about children with consent from a parent or guardian, as discussed in more detail below.
How We Collect Your Personal Information. We collect Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically from your use of the Site. The types of Personal Information we collect about you and the manner of collection depends on how you interact with Blue Ash Educational Building, including the services, offers, and portions of our Site that you use. More specifically, we collect Personal Information:
When you communicate with us, with consent. We collect Personal Information directly from you with your consent when you contact Blue Ash Educational Building online, in person, or via telephone or mail, participate in one of our surveys, take a tour, or submit an inquiry at one of our locations, including:
- Identifiers. We collect contact information, including your name, phone number, email address and marital status in order to communicate with you about our services, share schedules, menus, and other news, and to personalize those communications to you and your child.
When you register with Blue Ash Educational Building, with consent. When you fill out a Blue Ash Educational Building form, submit an enrollment agreement, or register to use the parent portal, we will collect Personal Information about you and your child directly from you with your consent, including:
- Identifiers; Employment-Related Information. We collect contact information and other identifiers, including emergency contact and release information for your child, your driver’s license and other state identification numbers, as well as your current employment information.
- Subsidy Status. We may collect Personal Information about you or your child via state subsidy forms to determine eligibility for a state subsidy or discount program. We do not collect financial information in this manner.
- Payment Information. Blue Ash Educational Building provides the option of paying for certain Blue Ash Educational Building services via the payment feature on any Blue Ash Educational Building Connection through a PCI-compliant payment processing Service Provider. However, Blue Ash Educational Building does not collect or maintain any Payment Information. To make online payments, you or someone you authorize to make payments on your account may use Blue Ash Educational Building Connection to provide bank, credit card, or other payment-related information (“Payment Information”) to our payment processing Service Provider. Your Payment Information is only used for billing purposes and to provide services.
About your child directly from you, with consent. The Blue Ash Educational Building must collect certain Personal Information about your child in order to provide you with the childcare services you request, including:
- Identifiers. We collect your child’s name, age and date of birth, gender.
- Biometrics. We collect certain limited biometric information about your child, including their height, weight, eye color, ethnicity, and distinguishing marks.
- Health Information. We collect health information related to your child’s care needs including allergies, medications, medical care provider, and immunization history, to the extent this information is volunteered by a parent/guardian. We collect this information to ensure that your child receives safe and appropriate care.
The Blue Ash Educational Building only collects Personal Information about children with consent from the child’s parent or guardian. Please note that some of the Personal Information we collect about children is essential to providing a safe and healthy environment for the children in our care. As such, if you refuse to provide us with certain Personal Information about your child, or later withdraw your consent for Blue Ash Educational Building to use certain Personal Information about your child, Blue Ash Educational Building may not be able to provide you with childcare services.
From your use of the Blue Ash Educational Building Mobile App, with consent. Blue Ash Educational Building offers its families a mobile application (the “Mobile App”). If you choose to download and use the Mobile App, we may collect the following Personal Information:
- Identifiers. We collect your name, email address and other identifiers to save your profile.
- Photos and Videos. Childcare center staff may upload and share photos and videos of enrolled children, with limitations.
- User Generated Material. You have the option to upload photos and videos and to post comments via the Mobile App.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity. We collect information about your activity on Mobile App via the cookies that enable the Mobile App’s features.
From third parties, with a legitimate interest. Depending on your circumstances, Blue Ash Educational Building may receive Personal Information about you from certain third parties. We collect this information to achieve our legitimate interest of making our services available to a broad array of customers. For example, we may receive Personal Information from:
- Your Employer. If you are offered Blue Ash Educational Building services through your employer, we may receive employment-related information on your eligibility to use the services as well as identifiers like your contact information.
- Government Agencies. If you are eligible for a childcare subsidy, we may receive Personal Information from government agencies related to your eligibility or reporting information.
- Marketing Companies. From time to time we may work with marketing companies that provide us with contact information for individuals who have consented to receive marketing materials. You have the right to opt out of these communications at any time.
Automatically from your use of the Site, with a legitimate interest. We use website analytics and other technologies to collect internet or other similar network activity, including Personal Information and anonymous data, from your use of the Site. We collect this information to achieve our legitimate interest of maintaining and improving the Site and our services. The information we collect in this manner may include:
- Log Files. We use log files to automatically collect certain Personal Information including your Internet Protocol address, as well as anonymous technical information including data about your computer or other device, the type of browser or operating system your device uses, the programs, services, and version of software you use, and the address of any linking websites when you request a web page while visiting the Site.
We may combine this information with the Personal Information you provide to us or merge it into aggregate information about Site visitors and traffic to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
How We Use Your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information for the purposes described at the time of collection and for other purposes with your consent and as permitted by law. Depending on your interactions with Blue Ash Educational Building, we may use your Personal Information:
To provide you with Blue Ash Educational Building services. We use your Personal Information to provide you with the Blue Ash Educational Building services you have requested. As part of providing such services, we may use this Personal Information to:
- confirm your registration or enable you to use Family Connection and other Site features.
- effectively communicate with you.
- ensure that your child is receiving safe and appropriate care.
- administer first aid and other medical care as necessary.
- comply with licensing regulations and other legal requirements.
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information or provide your consent.
Text messages. By providing us with your wireless phone number, you consent to Blue Ash Educational Building sending you informational text messages related to your childcare services. You can unsubscribe from text messages by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to any of these text messages. Messaging and data charges may apply to any text message you receive or send. Please contact your wireless carrier if you have questions about messaging or data charges. Blue Ash Educational Building does not send marketing communications by text message or engage in telemarketing activities.
For our direct marketing efforts. We may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you in order to achieve our legitimate interest of direct marketing. As part of our direct marketing efforts, we may:
• respond to inquiries we receive from you.
• send you promotional messages, advertising, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you.
• provide you with other information from and about Blue Ash Educational Building or a business or organization with which we are associated.
Our direct marketing activities are based on your stated preferences or our profiling of your characteristics and preferences based on your interactions with the Site and information obtained from third parties. Blue Ash Educational Building will only contact you in ways compatible with your communication choices .
To create and maintain a trusted and safe childcare environment. Blue Ash Educational Building has a legitimate interest in creating and maintaining a trusted and safe childcare environment for its customers, their children, and Blue Ash Educational Building employees. To that end, Blue Ash Educational Building may use your Personal Information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- comply with Blue Ash Educational Building’s legal obligations and licensing requirements.
- protect your privacy, enforce this Privacy Notice, and Blue Ash Educational Building’s other policies.
- if we believe it is necessary, identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Blue Ash Educational Building, or to others.
To maintain and improve the security and functionality of the Site. We may process the Personal Information we collect automatically from your use of the Site to achieve our legitimate interest of maintaining and improving the security and functionality of the Site. We use this Personal Information to:
- personalize your user experience on the Site.
- ensure that our web pages appear and function properly.
- determine which website referred you to our Site.
- improve the Site, programs, products, services, and content.
- improve the performance of our advertising on other websites.
- send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
For other purposes as permitted by law. In addition to the specific uses and purposes described above, we might use information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to:
- notify you about changes to the Site.
- protect our rights and property.
- comply with a law, regulation, legal process or court order.
- fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
This Site Is Not For Children. This Site is designed for use by adults, not children. Blue Ash Educational Building does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 who may visit our Site, and we do not want to include any Personal Information about children in our databases without first obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any Personal Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verified parent or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, or if you become aware of any unauthorized submission of information to Blue Ash Educational Building, including children’s information, please contact Blue Ash Educational Building at Office@blueashchildcare.com or call the office at 1-513-829-3390.
Security. Blue Ash Educational Building employs commercially appropriate and reasonable safeguards both online and offline to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of Personal Information that we collect about you. Blue Ash Educational Building maintains internal policies to govern the collection, processing and handling of data, and restricts access to data to those employees who require such access to perform their job functions. We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through standard operating procedures.
Data Security. We use encryption to protect information online, and the servers that store your Personal Information are housed in a secure environment. We update and test our technology to improve the protection of our information about you and to assure the integrity of that information. Even so, no security measure is 100% perfect. We cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
When you to register with us, you will have an account name and password, and we will issue a unique account number to you. You will also register a sign-in/out code in connection with the enrollment of your child at Blue Ash Educational Building. We will never ask you for your password. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you, and you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Also, remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit.
Disclosure. Vendors that provide us with various services (collectively, “Service Providers”) may have access to your Personal Information while they are performing their contractual obligations. We prohibit our Service Providers from selling or disclosing the Personal Information we provide, and we require all Service Providers to maintain confidentiality standards that are commercially reasonable to ensure the security of your Personal Information.
Blue Ash Educational Building does not sell Personal Information to third parties. However, from time to time, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties, in particular childcare center regulators or medical providers, for our bona fide business purposes. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties:
- if we have your consent to share the information.
- in an anonymized, deidentified or aggregated state.
- to detect, prevent, or address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- if we are required by federal, state, or local law to disclose the information or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities.
- to exercise or defend our legal claims.
- in the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of our assets—any Personal Information you provide us may be a part of the assets transferred.
Blue Ash Educational Building reserves the right to disclose aggregated information about our Site visitors and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Behavioral Advertising. We allow some Service Providers to assist us with behavioral advertising by collecting and analyzing certain information when you visit our Site (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject clicked or scrolled over). These Service Providers typically use a cookie or third-party web beacon to collect this information.
Controlling Your Personal Information. Blue Ash Educational Building provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with applicable law, your options to control your Personal Information may include:
- correcting, updating, and deleting the Personal Information in your account.
- changing the services in which you have enrolled.
- changing your preferences for how and what about we communicate with you.
- choosing whether to receive marketing communications from us, including promotions, surveys, and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- how the cookies we use interact with your browser.
- resetting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest-based ads.
- requesting access to the Personal Information we hold about you and requesting that we amend or delete it.
At any time, you may exercise any of these controls and choices, express concerns, lodge a complaint, or obtain additional information about the use of your Personal Information by contacting Blue Ash Educational Building at Office@blueashchildcare.com or call the office at 1-513-829-3390.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of any email you receive from Blue Ash Educational Building to be removed from future email updates. We may take up to five days to fulfill any requests to remove or update your contact information. Please note that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may need to contact you to address questions or issues specific to the services you have requested.
Notice to California Residents. Please read our California Privacy Notice to learn more about the privacy rights available to California residents.
Do Not Track Signals. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time Blue Ash Educational Building’s Site and applications do not respond to a Do Not Track signal in the HTTP header from your browser. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Third Party Websites. This Privacy Notice applies only to information collected by Blue Ash Educational Building. We may provide from our Site links to third-party websites as a service to our Site visitors, but we have no ability to control, and we are not responsible for, the privacy and data collection, use, and disclosure practices of third-party websites. When you click on links that take you to external websites, you will be subject to their privacy notices and practices and not ours. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy notices of such websites before providing them with any information.
Changes to this Notice. Blue Ash Educational Building reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time by updating this posting without notice. All changes are effective immediately when posted and apply to all access to and use of the Site. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
For More Information. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Information. You can contact us at Office@blueashchildcare.com or call the office at 1-513-829-3390.
California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice supplements the information contained in Blue Ash Educational Building’s Privacy Notice and applies solely to Site visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“Consumers”). We adopted this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Please note that certain exemptions and limitations apply to your rights and Blue Ash Educational Building’s obligations under the CCPA. These rights and requirements may not apply in certain situations depending on your relationship with Blue Ash Educational Building, our other legal obligations, or as otherwise provided in the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect. Blue Ash Educational Building collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or device (“Personal Information“). The specific pieces of Personal Information we collect from a given consumer depends on how that consumer interacts with Blue Ash Educational Building. As a general matter, Blue Ash Educational Building has collected the following categories of Personal Information from Consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, state identification number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, signature, address, telephone number, state identification number, insurance policy number, education, employment information, financial information, medical or health insurance information.
Note that some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Age (40 years or older), race, color, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), veteran or military status.
D. Commercial information
Records of products or services purchased or considered, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information
Behavioral information, biological characteristics, fingerprints, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information
Current or past job history or contact information.
J. Nonpublic education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Pt 99))
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal Information does not include (i) deidentified or aggregated Consumer information, (ii) publicly available information from government records, or (iii) information protected by certain federal privacy laws and subject to an exclusion under the CCPA.
Sources for the Personal Information We Collect. We collect the Personal Information described above from the following sources:
- Directly from you. The Personal Information we collect directly from you depends on your interactions with Blue Ash Educational Building, such as when you communicate with us, register to use the Connection parent portal, enroll your child in our services, fill out a form, or submit an inquiry to Blue Ash Educational Building.
- Indirectly from you. We collect certain Personal Information automatically from your use of the Site or the mobile application.
- Third parties. As described in more detail below.
Use of Personal Information. Depending on your interactions with Blue Ash Educational Building, we may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect about you for one or more of the following business purposes:
- to provide you with our services, which includes, but is not limited to, confirming your registration to use Connection and other Site features, communicating with you, ensuring that your child is receiving safe and appropriate care, and complying with licensing regulations and other legal requirements.
- for our direct marketing efforts, including when we send you marketing communications about our services that may be of interest to you, respond to your inquiries, and send you promotional messages, advertising, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- to create and maintain a trusted and safe childcare environment (e.g., to detect and prevent fraud, abuse, or security incidents, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, enforce our policies, or comply with our legal obligations and licensing requirements).
- to maintain and improve the security and functionality of the Site by processing the Personal Information we collect automatically from your use of the Site. We use this information to personalize your user experience; ensure that our web pages appear and function properly; improve the Site, programs, products, services, advertising, and content; and perform other functions.
- for other purposes as permitted by law, such as notifying you about changes to the Site; protecting our rights and property; complying with a law, regulation, legal process or court order; or fulfilling any other purpose with your consent.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without notifying you.
Disclosing Personal Information. Blue Ash Educational Building may disclose Personal Information for a bona fide business purpose to the following categories of Third Parties:
- childcare center regulators.
- medical providers.
- law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
- service providers or third parties.
- parent entities, affiliates and subsidiaries.
- cookie information recipients, subject to their respective privacy notices.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Blue Ash Educational Building has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records Personal Information categories.
- protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- commercial information.
- biometric information.
- internet or other similar network activity.
- professional or employment related information.
No Sale of Personal Information. Blue Ash Educational Building has not sold Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months. If Blue Ash Educational Building ever chooses to sell Personal Information, you would have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
Your Rights and Choices. The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. The following paragraphs describe your CCPA rights and explain how to exercise those rights. Each of these rights is subject to our receipt of your verifiable consumer request (see Submit a Consumer Privacy Request).
Right to Disclosure. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months, such as:
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- the categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- if we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing (i) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Blue Ash Educational Building is only required to respond to two disclosure requests within a 12-month period.
Right to Access. You have the right to request that we provide you with access to specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you over the past 12 months (also called a data portability request). If you submit a right to access request, we will provide you with copies of the requested pieces of Personal Information in a portable and readily usable format. Please note that Blue Ash Educational Building is prohibited by law from disclosing copies of certain pieces of Personal Information (e.g., government identification numbers, financial account information, and passwords or security questions and answers) because the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the information, our business systems, or your account. Blue Ash Educational Building is only required by law to respond to two access requests within a 12-month period.
Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, with certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for Blue Ash Educational Building or our Service Providers to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- comply with a legal obligation.
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Submit a Consumer Privacy Request. To exercise any of the above rights, please submit a verifiable consumer privacy request to Blue Ash Educational Building:
- by email at Office@blueashchildcare.comtelephone at 1-513-829-3390
- We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information unless we can verify your identity and your authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you. A verifiable consumer privacy request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
You do not have to register with Blue Ash Educational Building to make a verifiable consumer privacy request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer privacy request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Blue Ash Educational Building’s Response. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt. If we require more time, we will notify you in writing of the reason and extension period. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of the verifiable consumer request. If we cannot comply with part or all of your request, we will explain the reasons in our response.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer privacy request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Authorized Agent. You may make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Otherwise, only you, or a person you have designated in writing as your authorized agent or who is registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf, or to whom you have provided power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465 (“Authorized Agent”) may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. If you wish to have an Authorized Agent make a verifiable consumer request on your behalf, they will need to provide us with sufficient written proof that you have designated them as your Authorized Agent, and we will still require you to provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information.
Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not do any of the following as a result of your having exercised your right under the CCPA:
- deny you goods or services.
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 entitles California residents to ask us for a notice that identifies the categories of Personal Information we share with affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and provides contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and you would like to request a copy of this Privacy Notice, please contact us at Office@blueashchildcare.com with the subject line “Request for California Privacy Information.”
Changes to this California Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this California Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this notice, we will post the updated notice on our website and update the effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments about this California Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, or your choices and rights regarding such use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- by email at Office@blueashchildcare.com
- telephone at 1-513-829-3390.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. Cookies are used to recognize your device and to store your preferences. Some cookies store your preferences for a single visit, while others store your preferences for multiple repeat visits. Cookies may be set by the website that you are visiting or by third parties to serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the Site.
Where We Place Cookies
We set cookies on BlueAshChildCare.com and other websites we own or operate. We may also place cookies in the emails we send to our customers or Site users to track when the email is opened.
Types of Cookies
The table below explains the types of cookies we use on our Site and why we use them.
Strictly Necessary cookies ensure that the website works as intended. Blue Ash Educational Building uses these cookies to authenticate website users and assist with logins, store session information, and are necessary to process online payments
Anti-forgery cookie designed to stop unauthorized posting of content to a website (Microsoft).
Loads scripts and code into a page (Google Tag Manager).
Functionality cookies to monitor and enhance your browsing experience. These cookies help us to identify errors and other issues users may face when using the Site and provides insight into Site performance. For example, we use an identification and login cookies to identify website users, keep users logged into their sessions, and we use tracking cookies to track users as they explore the website.
Determines if a user’s browser supports cookies (DoubleClick).
Anonymously stores whether the Sitecore Experience View Mode is enabled (SiteCore).
Stores user preferences for YouTube Videos embedded in websites; expires after 8 months (YouTube).
Stores language preferences to serve content in a user’s stored language (Twitter).
LPVID; LPSID-14673713; LPSessionID
Enables website owners to add online chat functionality to communicate directly with visitors; expires after 2 years (LivePerson).
Maintains an anonymized user session by the server (Microsoft).
Measures how users interact with the website; expires after 11 months (Hotjar).
Enabled embedded videos from Vimeo; expires after 1 year (Vimeo).
Routes data and page requests to the correct server where a site is hosted on multiple servers (Riverbed).
Keep users logged in and track their sessions (Pardot).
Provides intermediate storage for page-spanning actions (Dynatrace).
Tracks a visit across multiple requests (Dyntrace).
Enables embedded videos (YouTube).
Enables embedded videos (YouTube).
Enables embedded videos (YouTube).
Stores users’ YouTube preferences (YouTube).
Persistent cookie ensures that user connections route to the same service in a given application (NetScaler).
Analytics cookies collect and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. Blue Ash Educational Building uses a variety of cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website.
Tracks the performance of Google Advertising via anonymized data about user interaction with advertisements; expires after 24 hours (Google Analytics).
Tracks user activity and runs statistics (Google Analytics).
Tracks user activity and runs statistics; expires after 2 years (Google Analytics).
Analyzes user interactions with website; expires after 2 months (Google Analytics).
Analyzes user behavior and website performance by collecting user interactions with the website and technical information, and associates the users IP address with a geographic location using a unique, anonymous ID. If a user fills out a form on the website, the user profile becomes associated with the form data; expires after 10 years (SiteCore).
Tracks a visit across multiple requests (Dyntrace).
Collects data about user visits on multiple websites to analyze the efficiency advertisements; expires after 1 year ((Universal Event Tracking (Bing UET)).
Registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location (YouTube).
Detects whether a given user is included in the sample used to generate Heatmaps, Funnels, Recordings, etc. (Hotjar).
_vwo_ds; _vwo_uuid; _vwo_uuid_v2
Measures website performance; expires between 2 months and 9 years (Visual Website Optimizer).
Detects new versus returning website users; expires after 3 months (Visual Website Optimizer).
Contains records representing campaigns and their settings (Kentico).
Advertising cookies can be used to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising on the website and other sites. For example, Blue Ash Educational Building may serve you a personalized advertisement based on the pages you visit on our website.
Determines if a user’s browser supports cookies (DoubleClick).
Various Facebook cookies that may change from time to time including, for example, fr or_fbp
Tracks performance of Facebook advertising and user behavior across websites to personalize, measure and improve advertisements (Facebook).
Integrates social media sharing features and tracks and stores information about users’ website use to provide targeted advertisements (Twitter).
Identifies potential B2B contacts with interest in Blue Ash Educational Building services (Demandbase).
Collects information from partially completed electronic forms for use in email advertising campaigns (Ve Interactive).
Stores a unique ID to track advertisements viewed by individual users and determining how often users will see a given banner (BidSwitch).
Stores information about users’ visit to provide customized targeted advertisements (exelator.com).
Stores information about users’ interaction with the website to present users with relevant advertisements (Google Doubleclick).
Synchronizes user IDs across Microsoft domains to enable user tracking (Microsoft).
Stores a unique ID to identify a returning user’s device to deliver targeted advertising (CloudFare).
Collects data about a user’s visit to the website to create a user profile to provide targeted advertising and marketing (ps.eyeota.net).
_cc_cc; _cc_aud; _cc_id
Collects anonymous statistical information about website visitors to segment audiences based on the location, demographic, and interests and to provide relevant content and targeted advertisements (crwdcntrl.net).
Advertising platform cookie (Rubicon Project).
bku; bkdc; bkpa
Stores anonymized and aggregated data about users’ website use to build a profile to provide targeted and relevant marketing and advertising; expires after 5 months (Bluekai).
Enables the user to share pages and links through a number of popular social networking services and email using the ShareThis sharing service (ShareThis).
Tracks visitors on multiple websites to present relevant advertisement based on their preferences; expires after 1 month (LinkedIn).
Security cookies help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Secures user data from unauthorized access (Google).
Persistent cookie is used for security analysis to detect unusual patterns of activity to better understand the nature of the activity and potential as a threat to the website (Dyntrace).